Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Happy BELATED Book Birthday! NEW RELEASES November 8, 2016

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had this post almost done on Tuesday...and just couldn't get it finished. Today's the first day I've even thought about blogging.
Lots to think about and lots to process.
Not sure about a lot of things but one thing is very clear to me. I'm still doing what I love and I'm still working on being the best I can be. Might sound lame but it's all I've got right now.

And one thing I do love are books and the book community. This is my happy place and I'll continue to share it with you for as long as I can.

I might be able to put my thoughts into (better) words later but for now, it's back to our irregularly scheduled program.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today from Tuesday!

Heartless by Marissa Meyer | Feiwel & Friends | GOODREADS

Timekeeper by Tara Sim | Sky Pony Press | GOODREADS

All in Pieces by Suzanne Young | Simon Pulse | GOODREADS

Die for You by Amy Fellner Dominy | Delacorte | GOODREADS

Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys | Delacorte Press | GOODREADS


Jess, Chunk, and the Road Trip to Infinity by Kristin Elizabeth Clark | Farrar, Straus and Giroux | GOODREADS

Heartfire (Winterkill #3) by Kate A. Boorman | Amulet Books | GOODREADS

And my pick of the day is...

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a finished copy in an upcoming subscription box but I couldn't help myself and went out to buy the Target exclusive copy this week.

The above is my Instagram pic (I absolutely LOVE staging book pics for IG)

Give a follow if you like! I'm @WilowRaven

I finished my current read today so I might just have to start on this one now!

Anyone else not able to help themselves this week (retail therapy?).
Any book birthday buying?
As always, I would love to hear what new releases you're excited for.
Happy Reading everyone!


1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)