Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up: The Month of Normal Happenings Edition

Hey guys!

Guess what?

Say it with me now:

"I can't believe it's July already!"

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about June.

Guys, June was so normal! And not in a bad way!

My daughter finished the 4th grade, and since her school is closing and I'm a active member of the PTA I had a large amount of 'Mom' things to get done and I had to travel for work and get my car serviced and all of these things are totally normal and could have been totally boring but I'm sorta cray cray and I'm really good at keeping the boring monster under that pile of old blankets in the basement - right where it belongs!

(On an unrelated note, I'm also very good at run-on sentences)

Oh!

And I scheduled the shiitake mushrooms outa posting this month!

Like, I never schedule - ok - not true - I always schedule tour posts and promo posts and sometimes TTT or WOW posts but never consistently.

But in June? I was a scheduling monster! It was fabulous and didn't feel like a chore at all because I was doing what I wanted when I wanted. #bliss

Oh wow,look at all those words up there...let's get one with things, shall we?

Linking it up all over at Nicole's cause she's the bomb diggity ;)

THE REVIEWS

Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin | REVIEW 4 / 5 Stars
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan | REVIEW 5 / 5 Stars
Dark Energy by Robison Wells | REVIEW 5 / 5 Stars
The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle | REVIEW 4 / 5 Stars
Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz and Kat Helgeson | REVIEW 3 / 5 Stars

JUNE READS

Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
Safekeeping by Karen Hesse
Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu


The Girl I Used To Be by April Henry
Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards

Hope everyone had a great
June!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)