Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 4, 2016

March 2016 Wrap Up: The I went bye bye Edition

March sucked.

A minor, extremely inconvenient and very persistent medical condition kept me sidelined for most of the month.

I'm still recovering and it could have been worse.

Today I can say that I have put everything in perspective. A few weeks ago, no amount of perspective was keeping the 2am panic attacks at bay.

On a totally related note, my boyfriend is a saint.

A saint I say!

He took care of me, the house, me some more, our daughter, me again -- and he's still going strong.

Love you babe!


Also on a related note, my energy levels are still way low...and I'm lazy...

So.

Here's a list of stuff and things :)

I reviewed stuff!
Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye | REVIEW 5/5 Stars
Until the Beginning by Amy Plum | REVIEW 4/5 Stars
Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon | REVIEW 4/5 Stars

I read things!
The Rule of Mirrors by Carah M. O'Brien
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

Still linking it up at Feed Your Fiction Addiction cause even thought I'm lame Nicole is not ;)

Happy Reading everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a rough month; I hope April is much much better. Yay for five stars to Jane Steele. I really want to read it, despite never reading Jane Eyre. hah

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you had a rough month. I am glad to hear you are being so well taken care of. I have heard mixed reviews on Into the Dim, looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you will be better again :) So glad that you love Jane Steele! I'm in the mood for retelling right now, so maybe I'll try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear March sucked for you, and I hope you'll get better soon! It sounds that you've read some great books though - I've been hearing a lot about Jane Steele, so I might be adding that to my TBR list soon :D I hope April will be much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you've had such a month. That boyfriend is fantastic, taking such good care of you and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough times can really highlight how important and caring the right people are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No good to hear you had a pretty rough month but it's great to hear you have an amazing boyfriend to help take care of you! I love your reviews for the month!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)