Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Unexpected Break a.k.a - Drugs are bad, MM'kay

This has been me, pretty much the last week and and a half:


Basically a small medical issue turned ridiculous thanks to the wonderful side effects of the 'helping' drugs my doctors so kindly prescribed.

(but no, seriously, "Thank you my Doctors! You are much smarter then me and I will pretty much always do what you say!")

I'm starting to feel better today -- *throws ALL THE CONFETTI*

Still not 100% but man, I'm feeling loads better then I was even a few days ago.

So -- what have I missed in the last week and more importantly, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN READING!? I'm craving some good book recs!

Hope you all are having a much, much better March then I've had so far!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sorry that you've been miserable. It's awful when a little issue ends up blowing up into something huge! Hope your turn toward feeling better continues!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)