Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, December 6, 2015

November 2015 Wrap Up: The Yeah, It's That Time of Year Edition

It's December and it's cold and it might snow soon and I have ALL the things to get ready and ALL the cookies to bake and ALL the Merry Making to Make!

November was a bit of a blur and I haven't actually been able to blog for a few weeks .

I'm not letting it get me down though.

One of the reasons I stopped blogging a few years ago was because it felt like a chore and it wasn't fun anymore because I would get so upset and so mad when I didn't blog -or if I didn't blog 'right'.

I'm done with all of that.

That's not to say I didn't get some twinges of angst as more and more days went by without a post going up.

But you know what? It's all good.

I'm still happy doing what I'm doing!

Now - let's see what I was up to in November.

(Linking it up over Feed Your Fiction Addiction and if you post a monthly wrap up you should too!)

THE REVIEWS

Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics | REVIEW 5/5 Stars
The Bargaining by Carly Anne West | REVIEW 3.5/5 Stars
Hello? by Liza Wiemer | REVIEW 4.5/5 Stars
Fairest by Marissa Meyer | REVIEW 5/5 Stars
Nirvana by J.R. Stewart| REVIEW 2/5 Stars

NOVEMBER READS

Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon
Hello? by Liza Wiemer
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Winter by Marissa Meyer
After the End by Amy Plum

Hope everyone had a great
November!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! Hope December is just as good, if not better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through periods where blogging feels a bit overwhelming and we need to take a step back. Glad you're able to let go of that pressure and just enjoy!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)