Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

All the Wishes Fit To Print (4)

Additions to my ever growing wishlist -- what's on yours?

The Blood Between Us by Zac Brewer
May 2016 by HarperTeen

"edgy page-turner about the insidious limits of labels" - insidious is right. Labels suck. Lots going on here! Sound fabulous!
Goodreads



Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young
November 2015 by Simon Pulse

I'm a huge fan of Suzanne's and I love big creepy hotels!
Goodreads




Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan and Deborah Biancotti
September 2015 by Simon Pulse

Ok - I keep seeing this one in stores but at nearly 550 pages it's a little daunting. But it has heros and supper powers - I wont' be able to hold off for long!
Goodreads


Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
March 2016 by HarperCollins

Not sure if this takes place in the same world as Wicked Lovely but it's more fae and it's Melissa Marr so I'm excited!
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)