Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 5, 2015

September 2015 Wrap Up: The I'm a Broken Record and a Total Cliche Edition

Hey guys!

Guess what?

"I can't believe it's already October."

"Last month flew by so fast."

"It feels like summer just started"

*sigh*

Yeah -- all of that.

BUT!

It totally feels like Fall here in New England and it's fabulous! Apple Cider and pumpkins and comfy socks and cozy blankets -- I freaken love it all!

Anyone else love this time of year as much as I do? :)

Now - onto the books!

Linking up again over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction :)
(so sorry for leaving out "Fiction" in my mention / link last month!)

THE REVIEWS
Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs - REVIEW | 3.5 /5 Stars
The Body Electric by Beth Revis - REVIEW | 2 /5 Stars
The Lost Girl by R.L. Stine - REVIEW | 5 /5 Stars
The Sweet Dead Life by Joy Preble - REVIEW | 2.5 /5 Stars
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - REVIEW | 5 /5 Stars

SEPTEMBER READS
The Lost Girl by R.L. Stine
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Devil and Winnie Flynn by Micol Ostow and David Ostow
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Tomboy: A Graphic Memoir by Liz Prince


Hope everyone had a great September!
Happy Reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of people are loving fall its awesome :D love the apple cider and pumpkins as well. Sounds like you had a busy month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious...here in southern California..it is the summer from hell without end. It was lovely yesterday...we actually had some rain! And by Friday it's supposed to be 97...again. I'm so sick of summer.....bring on El Nino!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fall is my favorite season. Looks like you had some good reading this month, I really ought to read the Lunar Chronicles. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)