Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 6, 2013

On My Reader (29) - April 6, 2013

On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)


Hi everyone!

This is a couple of weeks worth of e-books. I went a little NetGalley crazy :)

If you love NetGalley as much as I do you should JOIN MY CHALLENGE
I'm giving away $20 in books every month :)

Links are to Goodreads

Free

This one is still free (for Kindle). I love sci-fi and I've seen some good reviews for this one.

For Review from NetGalley

July 2013 from Flux
Loved Alissa's Ferocity Summer so I was thrilled when I saw this one. Sisters and family secrets and a possible paranormal connection? Sounds fabulous.

July 2013 from Flux
Really, I might have requested for the cover art alone! I was hooked for sure after reading the synopsis - a girl who can't feel emotions - except for fear who she must rely on to save her. Sold!

March 2013 from Bold Strokes Books
I've seen good reviews of this one. Danny is keeping his sexual preference for other boys a secret but a secret government organization combined with a handsome new boy in his life might be too much for him to handle. Going to read this one next!


May 2013 from InterMix
Categorized as New Adult this will be my first McCarthy read (shocker?!). Contemporary with a bit of a ordinary plot (bad boy + plain girl = sexy times) but I'm still looking forward to it!
BONUS -- until Tuesday this one is READ NOW for NetGalley members!


I can't wait to get reading!

What have you added to your e-readers this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying not to go Netgalley crazy this week...but they added so many new books and I'm beside myself with what I want, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Some months I'm really good but then it feels like a ton of great books hit at once and I'm sunk again :)

      Delete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)