Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm is coming!

All joking aside - have you seen this freaken thing?!


I'm in New England, with friends and family on Long Island and I am not amused by this freak of a storm. 

One meterologist said it was like a hurricane inside a nor'easter with an order of demon pre-winter storm on the side (I'm paraphrasing here folks but you get the idea ;)

SO!

My family and I have been preparing all weekend and that left no time for scheduling posts (or really even thinking about them...you're getting lucky with this one :)

I'm hoping for sustained power through the week but my region could be feeling the effects of this thing well past Wednesday so if I'm MIA for a little while - blame Frankenstorm.

I hope everyone in the path of this thing stays smart and safe!!

Catch ya'll on the flip side!


3 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)