Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 22, 2012

On My Reader (22) - September 22, 2012


On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

I haven't posted a OMR in over a month! I started doing these as a way to help myself organize my digital books and since it's been so long since I posted...I can't say I've been very organized!

I also haven't posted a whole lot in general these last couple of weeks - all I can say is that allergies suck! I'm not going to jinx it by saying I think I'm feeling better but hopefully I can get back to regular posting soon :)

So! What digital books have I gotten?
I honestly have no idea...let's take a look!

Links are to Goodreads

Free


Someone recommended this one to me. I can't say that I've read anything published under Createspace but since it was free I thought I'd give it a shot.

Not sure where I heard about this one but again, it was free so I thought, why not give it a try!

Been meaning to start this series and I thought this prequel short story would help modivate me. You can read it for free on Tor's website

Another prequel short story. This one you can read on Scribd

Bought
A short story that follows Thimble and Stone after the events of book 1. I already read it and it is awesome!

I have Partials and I love short story prequels :) 

For Review
I featured this one recently but I haven't read it yet. Heard good things though so I'm excited about it.

From NetGalley
January 8, 2013 from Strange Chemistry

January 1, 2013 from Amulet Books

Awesome - that was a lot more then I thought I had :)

Hope I'm feeling better soon and can devote more time to blogging and less time to coughing, blowing my nose and trying not to OD on meds :)

So, what's on your e-reader? :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Free ebooks are my downfall, as I figure what the heck and I might as well give it a shot, but then my virtual TBR pile just keeps growing and growing. Looking forward to reading Splintered, as I'm hearing nothing but raves so far!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on a trip and mine died. Good thing I brought some paper books.
    You have a nice variety.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)