Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Books To Trade

I've been reorganizing and cleaning up my bookshelves a bit have I have a nice pile of books I no longer want.

I thought I'd see if anyone wants to do some trading before I hand them over to my town librarian.

I'm open to any types of trades. You can always buy me a new book or 2 and I'll trade it for a bunch of my 'used' ones :)

Check off as many as you WANT and as many as you HAVE and I'll get back to you!

My books are in excellent condition and I'm looking for the same in return.

Email with any questions  - WilowRaven at gmail dot com

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. No fair! You have a couple of books that I want, but I don't have any that you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm sorry :(

      I'll be updating it all weekend so you can always check back!

      Delete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)