Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Short Story Review: Insider Information by Elana Johnson

E-novella / Short Story
Possession #0.5
November 2011 from the author

Synopsis:
Read an exclusive short story told by Zenn Bower, a character from the full-length novel POSSESSION by Elana Johnson. (from Goodreads)

My Thoughts:
The information about Zenn in this short story seems, at least to me, to be pretty important to the story. I can't help but wonder if my reading experience of Possession will be changed at all after knowing this information. Or maybe these aren't secrets? I just don't know but I am excited to find out.

A perfect 'teaser' to the bigger story. I've had Possession sitting on my shelf for a while now and after reading this short story, I'm really looking forward to reading the entire series.

Zenn is a pretty interesting character. He seems to be pulled in many different directions but one thing is always clear - his love for Vi. I can't wait to see how their lives play out.

Extras? No, just the story, but the entire thing is free to read on Goodreads

Will I continue the series? Yes!

Worth the price? Free so yeah I would have to say yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)