Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 12, 2012

NetGalley Twitter Chat this Wednesday!

NetGalley Twitter Chat Hosted by Red House Books :)

Join me and The Lovely Lindsey Rudnickas from NetGalley on 
Wednesday January 18 at 6pm EST

Bring your NetGalley questions, talk about what NetGalley books you've read and good time will be had by all!

Use the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth to follow along.

I'm partial to TweetChat and this link will work for everyone (even if you've never used it before):
http://tweetchat.com/room/NetGalleyMonth

Have a question for Lindsey but can't make it on Wednesday?
Let me know below and I'll ask it for you!
Q and A transcript will be posted after the chat

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)