Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 27, 2011

NetGalley Twitter Chat


Hi guys! 
Can  you believe October is almost over!? 
I hope everyone has had a fantastic NetGalley October (so far :)
I know I have!

But it's not over yet ;)

Join me and the Lovely Lindsey from NetGalley, 
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th at 5PM EST for a NETGALLEY MONTH TWITTER CHAT!!

Lindsey will answer any NetGalley question you have, we can all talk about the NetGalley books we've read this month and a good time will be had by all :)

I'll be using TweetChat to join along - this link: http://tweetchat.com/room/NetGalleyMonth should work for you as well but however you chose to join in be sure to use the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth when tweeting

If you have a question by don't think you can join in, leave it in the comments below and I'll ask Lindsey for you :)
I'll be posting a Q and A after the chat for those that missed it.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)