Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - June 2011

June was...I have no idea. I'm not sure I actually remember any of it. Looks like I read a bunch though - that's good. And I think it rained a lot? Or was that May? Yeah....

Oh oh -- it was hot! Well....sort of hot...the sun was out a lot - you know, during the day and all...

I had a yard sale....no...it was already July when that happened...

Ok - I give up. Anyone want to tell me fun and exciting things that happened in June that I obviously missed (or maybe I didn't ;)

On with the books!

And yes, for anyone paying attention (but really, why would you :) I did post date this post (again) because I go a little crazy when my Month Reads isn't the very first post of every month. So let's all just pretend it's July 1st...at least while you're reading this ;)

Books Read (number of pages):
Divergent by Veronica Roth (487)
Undercurrent (Siren #2) by Tricia Rayburn (352)
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (393)
Captain Awesome to the Rescue by Stan Kirby, Illustrated by George O'Connor (128)
Heidi Heckelbeck Has A Secret by Wanda Coven, Illustrated by Priscilla Burris (128)
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey (352)
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (352)
Witches of East End by Melissa de la cruz (272)

Short Stories (number of pages):

Graphic Novels:
Maximum Ride The Manga Vol 1 by James Patterson
Maximum Ride The Manga Vol 2 by James Patterson

Children's Books:
Chester Raccoon and The Big Bad Bully by Audrey Penn
A Bedtime Kiss for Chester Raccoon by Audrey Penn
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star: The Experience 'by' Flying World Inc.

Audio Books (length):
The Dark and Hallow Places by Carrie Ryan (11 hours)

Monthly Totals
BOOKS READ: 8
SHORT STORIES: 0
PAGES: 2465
GRAPHIC NOVELS: 2
CHILDREN'S: 3
AUDIO BOOKS: 1
HOURS: 11

Challenge Updates
Yearly Totals

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)