Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 4, 2011

Clarity Release Party in Westborough Massachusetts


It's a little short notice but if any of your happen to be in or live near Westborough MA you should come to Kim Harrington's Clarity release party! 
I'll be there with the BF and little one and I'm supper excited! 
I've never been to a release party before and I can't wait to see Kim. 
I've read Clarity and it is awesome! I'll be picking up at least one signed copy for a giveaway so stay tuned :)

Details: (taken from Kim's blog)
Clarity Release Party
Saturday, March 5, 2011
1-3 pm
Tatnuck Bookseller
Westborough, MA
Please join me to celebrate the release of Clarity! I'll do a little talk, Q&A, and book signing. Plus, there will be cake and tarot card readings! 

Anyone going?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)