Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monthly Reads - September 2010

Hello Halloween Month! It's candy time!
See, eating the Halloween candy before October means you have no self control and eating it in say, December means you have too much self control since it's been sitting around for a couple of months already. SO! I declare that all Halloween candy must be eaten in October! (ok...November too ;)

It's fall in New England and the weather is wonderful (you know, ignoring the hurricane force winds that are blowing around a bit).

September was good. Gone too fast. Was hoping to cram in a few more books but oh well!

Let's take a look at the lovelies I did manage to get read:

Books Read:
The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Hush by Eishes Chayil
Fledgling: Jason Steed by Mark A Cooper

Audio Books Finished:
Beastly by Alex Flynn

Not too bad :)

So, how was your September?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)