Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monthly Reads - July 2010

Did you know? It's August! AUGUST! Seriously?

August means it's hot, I get another year older, it's hot, it's almost my daughter's birthday (she's 3 and her parties are way more fun then mine ;)

July was insane - mainly because I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD! An awesome time was had by all :)

Also, July was my Blogoversary. Still hard to believe that I've been blogging for a whole year now! I'm still adding up entries from my Mega Contest. You guys are pretty amazing and I can't wait to pick winners! Wish I could send you all something special!

I'm really looking forward to August because since I have been such a delinquent with reviews in this past month - I have a ton! All pretty great books too that I can't wait to share with you guys.

So, let's see what I read this past month, shall we?

01. Weekend by Christopher Pike
02. Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
03. I Saw You That Night by R.L. Stine
04. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
05. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
06. Clone Codes by The Mckissack's
07. The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
08. Other by Karen Kiney
09. The Drained Brains Caper graphic novel by Trina Robbins
10. The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood

Ok, not bad (I think I say that every month!). As always, I hope to read more next month -- I have so many great books sitting on my shelves!!!

Challenge Updates
2010 Debut Author Challenge -- read 2 books (total for year = 21)
Support Your Local Library -- took out 3 more books (25 out of a goal of 75
Graphic Novel Reading Challenge -- read 1 book (total for year = 7)

So, how was your July?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is no so bad at all.In fact you did better than I am. I read 9 last month. lol. But you have great line up of books and Christopher Pike too.Hope you'll enjoy August and Happy Blogoversary once again for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten is a nice number! The birthday parties for kiddies are always a lot more fun than for the rest of us. Also their cake tends to be better. I don't know how that works.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)