Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Massive List Updates

For those of you unfamiliar with my "Massive Lists" :)

They are my feeble attempts at organizing and listing 2010 and 2011 debut authors of middle grad (MG) and young adult (YA) books. I first started these Massive Lists in early 2010 and have become quickly addicted to hunting down info on debut authors and sharing them with my readers.Links to these lists can always be found below my header.

On to the updates!


The Tenners!

Author / Book Added:
*Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Updated Release Dates:
*September 1st for Michaela MacColl's The Prisoners in the Palace
*October 5th for Rae Mariz's The Unidentified
*November 2nd for Daisy Whitney's Mockingbirds
*November 28th for Margie Gelbwasser's Inconvenient
Other News:
*Caitlin Kittredge's book The Iron Thorn has a new release date of February 22, 2011 and she has been moved to the Massive List 2011 :)


The Elevensies!

Authors / Books added:
*Tommy Greenwald - Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading -- Spring release
*Hereafter by Tara Hudson -- June release
*The Iron Thorn by Catlin Kittredge -- February 22
Release Dates added:
April 5 - Kat the Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis 
March - Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
March 22 - Across The Universe by Beth Revis
Other News:
Added Author's Now website to reference list
Cover Love!
Head Games by Keir Mikulsk
Clarity by Kim Harrington
(check out the 2011 Massive List for more lovely covers!)

As always, I would love your help with these lists. If you are a debut author of a book coming out in 2010 or 2011 and you would like to be included on my Massive Lists please either comment below or send me an email -- WilowRaven[at]yahoo.com. I would love it!!

Any mistakes are mine alone and if you find any (spelling errors, release date errors, books that shouldn't be on the list, ect.) please let me know!!

Happy Reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)