Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 3, 2010

Month 4 Debut Authors Updates!

Time for some Tenners / 2K10 / Debut Authors Updates!

A little something different this time around as I have cast my net further and wider to pull in as many middle grade and young adult debut authors as I can find! I've come across a couple of great websites with tons of information and I urge you all to check them out:

2010: A Book Odyssey
Authors Now!
Class of 2K10

Something else I have done is to update my original debut authors post. A little more streamlined with a massive list of authors and their books. Please check it out!

Are you a debut author of a MG or YA book? Have I missed you? Let me know!
Anyone else notice any gaps? I am by no means suggesting that I have the power to gather ALL information on ALL debut authors out there as the saying goes, the more, the merrier :)

Updates - again check out the Massive List for more information!

Title Revealed
Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl

New Title
Wildfire Run by Dee Garretson

Books Added to the Massive List (in no particular order)
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler (May 1)
Faithful by Janet Fox (May 13)
Ivy's Ever After by Dawn Lairamore (March)
Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (June 22)
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody (April)
Delcroix Academy: The Candidates by Inara Scott (Aug 24)
Windblowne by Stephen Messer (May 25)
Nightshade City by Hilary Wagner (Oct 1)
Split by Swati Avasthi (March 9)
13 to Life by Shannon Delany (June 22)
Under My Skin by Judith Graves (March)
Party by Tom Leveen (April)
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (May 4)
Under the Green Hill by Laura L. Sullivan (Oct 26)

Cover Love!
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Wildfire Run by Dee Garretson
Duff by Kody Keplinger (official cover)

6 comments:

  1. I just got the ARC of Nightshade City, by Hillary Wagner. I'm already 1/2 way through. It's really great, like Redwall on steroids!

    Great post!! I want to read everything on your list!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love paranormalcy cover =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the covers for Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are just too many good books to read! xD

    about the block quotes: I found out how by reading a tip from The Neverending Shelf. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/2e5smm3

    It's a little tricky but once it works, it's worth it! Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Nightshade and Paranormalcy covers! :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)