Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

A little peak at my wishlist

Inspired by: 
Krist's Books To Pine For
Kate's Neverending Discoveries
Eleni's Up and Coming Releases

Links and info from Goodreads

A female werewolf story - complete with family secrets and possibly a love story.

Genesis by Benard Beckett (April 2009 - Houghton Mifflin)
A dystopian novel I just heard about. Looks really good!

The Summer of Moonlight Secrets by Danette Haworth (May 2010 - Walker Books for Young Readers)
A tale of an antebellum hotel in Florida with a mysterious secret. 

A fictional account of the Salem witch trails as told by some of the actual historical characters. This dark period of New England history as always fasinated me - looking forward to this one.

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (June 2010 - Little Brown Books for Young Readers)
Another werewolve tale that has been getting a lot of good reviews around the blogosphere. 

The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike (September 2010 - Harcourt Children's Books)
I absolutly love Christopher Pike! This one looks to be more fantasy then horor and I can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you girl on soo many of these, I thought Sisters Red was a fairy book, well duh LOL :) I feel dumb now! :) I cant wait to read it, it looks really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genesis is great. The Secret of Ka has such a gorgeous cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really want to read Wicked Girls. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)