Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

I've been wanting to do this for a while. Mostly because I'm a cover lover and seeing all those pretties in one post makes me happy! You can always find a running list of can't wait to get my hands on books on my sidebar but I thought I would point out a few for you today.

A lot of bloggers do posts like this - highlighting books they would love to read. Personally, I have been inspired by Kristi's Books To Pine For and New Reads, Kate's Book Discovery and Eleni's Up and Coming Release posts.

Hope you enjoy my little contribution to your ever growing Wishlists and TBR piles - As always, I'm here to serve ;)

Links and information taken from Goodreads

Couldn't find much info on this one but I absolutely love Richard Peck so this is a must have for me!

13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale by Shannon Delany (June 2010 - St. Martin's Griffin)
Werewolves? Love it already :) And that cover!


The Julian Game by Adele Griffin (August 2010 - Putnam Juvenile)
"Adele Griffin’s riveting novel explores the issues of generation Facebook: the desire to be someone else, real versus online friends, and the pitfalls and fallouts of posting your personal life online for all the world to judge."

To Die For by Christopher Pike (September 2010 - Point)
Two classics by Pike in one volume - Slumber Party and Weekend. I loved these books as a teen - can't wait to get a copy of this new volume.


Twisted Tales Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan (October 2010 - Pickwick Press)
I've been reluctant to read the recent classics with a twist that have been flodding the market lately but this one really caught my eye. Why? Because part of the book is in the style of the "choose your own adventure" books I loved as a kid!

Rot & Ruin by Joanathan Maberry (September 2010 - Simon and Schuster Children's Pub)
Post-apocalypic, zombie-infested world? I'm there!

What do you guys think of my choices? I'll be doing more posts like this in the future - just another way to Share the Book Love!

4 comments:

  1. Twisted Tales Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan sounds very interesting. I used to love those choose your own adventure books! They were so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I am looking forward to a bunch of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I want a bunch of these too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want most of those! I think the end of summer/fall is going to be packed with great releases!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)