Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolutions!!!

Kristen's post over at Bookworming in the 21st Century got me thinking about New Years resolutions. How do you guys feel about them? Every year I think I have set a few for myself but never seriously thought following through on them. This year I hope will be different! I'm trying to be realistic about my goals.

SO! With that said, in the new year I hope to:

1. Spend more time blogging - this includes getting my reviews posted within days of finishing the book (instead of weeks). Also, spend more time commenting. I'm having a hard time organizing my Google Reader with all my blog subscriptions so I might look into another type of reader soon. What do you guys use?

2. Get my household more organized - plain and simple

3. Eat better, exersise more - we got a Wii Fit this year - hoping the fun factor will help!

4. Ebay! I sold a ton of stuff last year and need to clean out more of my house.

5. Manage my finances better - I've gotten into the habit of waiting way too long to pay bills!

6. Last but not least - READ MORE!

I know there are more things I really want to get done this year but I think this is a good start!

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. read more? same here..i really need to read more..and 2010 really have to be my year..LOL

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)