Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

In My Mailbox - October 4th, 2009

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Last week I got a TON of books! This week was pretty small - but I think I'm ok with that :)


Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins -- after reading Hunger Games and Catching Fire, I wanted to read more of Collins works
ARC of The Maze Runner by James Dashner -- been wanting to read this one since seeing ir around the blogosphere :)

Traded with a fellow blogger
ARC of The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay -- this is due out in December and it looks great! An urban fantasy that takes place in Atlanta which is "the promised city for off-worlders, foreigners from the alternate dimensions of heaven-like Elysia and hell-like Charbydon" Oooo - can't wait to start this one!

Bought
Spy High Mission Two Chaos Rising by A.J. Butcher -- this was a buck at Borders. It's the second in a teen adventure series. Anyone read the first?

So, what's in your mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. I'm interested to hear what you think of Gregor the Overlander. Haven't heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got. Like the covers :)
    Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of Collin's other book. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, The Maze Runner! I'm so excited about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of The Better Part of Darkness, will definitely look into that one. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. Hope you enjoy Maze Runner. Have been hearing great things about it. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice books this week, you got the Maze Runner! Looking forward to your review...happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first five books in the Spy High series, they're really good. Only problem is I cannot find the sixth book. :)

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No fair I want The Maze Runner!!! I was at Borders and Barnes and Noble hoping for a copy put out early :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Maze Runner sounds great! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maze Runner sounds fantastic. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for adding my button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm a lot of people have been reccomending the maze runner! gah! lucky!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)