Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monthy Reads - August 2009

Um, September? Hello!
Didn't Summer just start? You know, the rain stopped (kinda), the weather got warmer (sorta) and it's suppose to be Summer now...right? WRONG!
Bye bye Summer...hopefully Fall will come soon with all it's Fally goodness....changing leaves, apple picking, pumpkins, Halloween and Samhain, cold mornings and warm afternoons, packed away air conditioners and open windows....ahhh....

So! Let's see what I got read this past month. Even before I look I know it's gonna be just about all YA and Youth books...I think I have finally given into the fact that I just love this genre more then others...doesn't mean I don't love a good adult fantasy or sci fi - I still do! It's just that those shelves of beautiful YA books seem to call to me more....

Ok! On with the show!
Started in Aug - will finish in September
  • Ghost Huntress Book 1 by Marley Gibson
  • Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  • Tithe by Holly Black
  • Wizard of Earthsea book 1 by Ursula K. Le Guin
(links are to blog reviews)

As of now, I'm calling these Monthly Reads posts my own personal meme :)
Feel free to steal it - but let me know! I would LOVE to know what you are reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I did one of these in August and am planning on doing it this month. I love seeing what people have read during the month. You read a lot of great books(:

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)